Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Morning is generally a quite time for me, one of the only times I can get a moment to myself. Generally I wake up between 5 am and 5:30 AM, brew some coffee, and start my "me" time of email review and internet browsing. Today was no exception, aside from the pot roast I prepped in the crockpot for dinner tonight... yummy.... but I digress. Facebook was my first stop of the day, and low and behold ~ a new blog from my SIL FC (I love having a sister now ~ a big benefit of my marriage) caught my attention. The facebook comment read "Check out the new post...am I mean? http://bit.ly/T5VYC". Curiousity strikes, her blogs are usually very interesting. Away I got to click the link and then ... GASP!!!!

I have been transformed from a Twilight hater to TwiAddict in the matter of a month or so. Yes peoples, this blog is about me ~blush~ and a purchase that was on the top of my "impulse buy" list. Since FC was the instigator of my obsession, I asked her input on this purchase to see what kind of feedback I would get. I was going to purchase the pocket Edward & Bella (go ahead and laugh), but I can always visit FC's so I figured I did not really need to have a mini Edward / Bella lying around. Am I nutzo to want this other memorabila? It comes complete with an "official" autograph of Peter Facinelli, if that makes a difference. He is awfully "hawt" (as my SIL would put it).



After reading the blog, and blushing for about 10 minutes, I decided to have another look at this item, to gauge how cheap and ridiculous the jewelry inside this set seemed. I search out a few good quality pics of the set for review... It comes in a simplistic black box, with a Cullen Crest on the front, as shown on the left.


This is the picture I got stuck on... Hmmmmm. My inner addict takes over here. ~Doesn't really "look" that cheap to me, I think to myself and I really dig the way it looks in the box. My SIL is really against this purchase, and it is kind of for eye-candy use only... I don't know how people on amazon are paying $250+ for this item (yes they are selling it in certain places for RIDICULOUS amounts of money in my opinion). I wonder if ebay has a good deal today...~


Off I go to ebay, (I probably should NOT have) and low and behold... HOLY CRAP THAT IS THE CHEAPEST I HAVE SEEN IT!!! Buy it now price too! ***inner turmoil***


Want to guess what happens next??? Muuuhahaha...

2 Comments:

  1. Fire Crotch said...
    Keep the inner turmoil and save your money for a Kindle! Seriously dude! There is so much good trash out there for you to read that's cheap too!
    Dizzz said...
    But sis..... Whaaaaaaa... I hate inner turmoil! WEll as you have already guessed, it is too late to save me. When you are next home (unless you are coming in the next couple of weeks) you will be able to analyze the quality for yourself. I was so proud of myself, because after seeing what the price was going for everywhere (until today's steal), i was never gonna put that kind of cash up for a "dust collector". But you only live once, right?

Post a Comment