Friday, June 26, 2009

"Smoking" Hott!!!



During my usual morning Internet time, I found a few nice pics from a GQ photo shoot of Robbie boy. This one made me think of the blog I wrote about the Twilight cast smoker's club. FC, my expert-blogging SIL, was extremely dissatisfied with the pic I used for poor RP, so I figured I would make amends to her and anyone else who thought the photo did not do him justice.


Is this better sis?


Please note I do not claim this as my own pic (I wish I could get photo ops like this one ~ as an amateur photographer I notice in many of his photo shoots they do not really capture Robert as well as they should be able to) , it was taken by photographer Nathaniel Goldberg, for a GQ magazine photo shoot. Funny thing, he seems to have lots of photo shoot pics of him smoking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment