Thursday, July 9, 2009

Julian McHOTTIE


This pic is from www.extraordinaryjulian.com



FC recently posted a blog about senior jail-baiters, which I much enjoyed. However there was one key hottie missing from her list, my mouth dropped in astonishment. NO Julian McMahon??? WTF??? How in the world can you forget Cole/ChristianTroy/Dr. Doom??? I mean look at the man! At 41 years old, I personally can't imagine anyone not thinking he is completely drool-worthy. As Cole, he dazzled us as the witch-loving demon who could never seem to loose his evil edge. Once they banished his butt to the astral plane, he emerged again as Dr. Christian Troy, the sexy but talented plastic surgeon. Grab me a napkin ... or better yet a whole box!!! Australian borne, Julian has been steaming up the big/small screen since 1989.




Before debuting in the USA, Julian played roles in several Australian shows/movies. He had roles in The Power, The Passion and Home & Away (Australian Soap Opera) prior to 1992, when he finally hit the US screens. Isn't he adorable? This shot is a promo picture for the Home & Away show that he starred in. That chippy looks so happy, but then again who wouldn't??? It was actors that looked like this that caused my soap opera crazy from the age of like 7 (yep I was allowed to watch that slop by my babysitter when I was a wee child in first grade peeps!




In 1992, he had a recurring role on Another World, where he played the character of Ian Rain. I bet I have seen him on the show and never thought twice about it at the time (yes yes I used to be a Soap Opera freak). Another World was not a favorite, but I know I turned it on a time or two. They are all the same drama, just with different hotties starring. Ok I am not being fair here. I did have quite a few favorite soaps, but this is not the forum for that discussion... Back to Julian.

From 1996 - 2000, Julian starred in Profiler (show) and four movies which I know absolutely zero about, so i will not mention anything but their names: Profiler, Wet & Wild Summer, Magenta, In Quiet Night, and Chasing Sleep. Then in 2000, he became an object of my personal focus in Charmed, where he played Cole Turner/Belthazar, DA/demon who is tasked with killing the Charmed Ones and instead, falls in love with one of them. Steamy...sexy.... GOD I love that show during those 3 seasons.



After leaving Charmed, he became the TV plastic surgeon Dr. Christian Troy, and as far as I know he is still on that show (does it still air?). I wouldn't know personally because as dreamy as he is, a show involving cutting open people and such ... well BLECK, and no thank you.



From a big screen perspective, his most notable appearances are as Dr. Victor Von Doom, in the 2 Fantastic Four Movies. Absolutely yummy!!! What was that invisible girl thinking? You prefer rubber man over the master of metal???? Ummmm let's truly think of the dynamic of that ... hehehehe.... sucks for you Jessica Alba.



This man has it all ladies, sexy voice, great body, and nice to look at besides. On a parting note, I will leave you from a picture from The Advocate, who had an interview with Julian in 2006. Ummmmmmm yeah.......



























2 Comments:

  1. Dizzz said...
    He isn't gay!!!! He better not be anyway. he has a daughter and an ex-wife so he is at least bangable, LMAO!!!!
    Amy Maroulis said...
    My man is NOT gay! How dare you to even think that FireCrotch! But, I guess with a name like that, you WOULD think that.

Post a Comment