Thursday, July 30, 2009

Happy Thursday folks! It is my Twilight Day, and I have two Pocket Edward topics for the week. He is so much fun! I carry him in my pocketbook. That is right; I freely admit it!!! I think I need a safer haven for him or he may end up damaged however. Anyway back to the blog.



Last Friday, my friend Stephanie (love the name, don't you) and I decided we needed a lunch break, since we rarely eat outside of work. Yes FC, this is the friend who threw me out of the Twilight Closet at work, but I forgave her cause she is too awesome! Anyway, since we both love Chinese food, we headed over to my favorite Chinese Restaurant, Abacus. The owner is one of the nicest people, I love eating there!


Edward had to come along, of course! He was a gentleman as always, and offered to pour some soy sauce on our food for us. So sweet! He stood there patiently waiting for the humans to chat and enjoy their wonton soups, and indulge in some Sesame Chicken/Governor's Chicken, Egg Rolls and Fortune Cookies. The restaurant staff was very polite, and did not once complain about the picture taking and giggling we were doing. The owner stopped by once and looked at Edward, but he must have dazzled him for "Joe" just asked how our food was and shook his head as he walked away.




At the end of the meal, as we ate our cookies, we reviewed our fortunes (yes I ate my cookie first ~ I was very hungry people!). Stephie's said something along the lines of "You are appreciated by your current company", well DUH!!! Of course Edward and I appreciate you Steph!! You are our work buddy! I gasped aloud as i read my fortune, Edward and I find it quite appropriate. I will show you a picture to share...
Yes that is right "We are very happy together". I think it fits PE and me perfectly!!! We must have laughed for about 10 minutes before we left, surely they thought we were nuts, but oh well it was fun.


For the second half of the blog I wanted to warn the Pocket Edward versus Cobra Commander followers to know that Cobra Commander has recruited G.I. Joe's Pocket Snake Eyes to his cause for Pocket domination. This angers me for Snake Eyes should be on Edward's side (he is a good guy) but whatev! my husband has this adversary also trapped in his packaging, so i do not think Edward will have much trouble with them, do you???? To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment