Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jewelry Dismay

As anyone who peruses my blog knows (which is probably only my SIL), I had an impulse buy last week, resulting in my acquisition of the Limited Edition Twilight Jewelry Set, pictured below.


The use of this item was to be decorative only, however a request was made by a co-worker, for me to wear some of these replicas so she could gauge the "cheeziness". After gasping in horror over the terminology used to describe my treasure, I decided to honor her request and show off some of my new Cullen Crest items today at work.


Come 6 am this morning however I was cursing in anger due to the fact that my "jewels" and i wear not comparitable sized, in other words my neck is too fat to wear the necklaces properly. UGH!!! Carlisle's ring (size 10) ~ way too big! Grrrrrrr.... after eyeballing the wrist band of Edward/Emmett/Jasper and deciding hell no, my other other chance is Esme's bracelet. But will it fit my bulky wrist, i ponder.

Shockingly enough I really dig this bracelet. And since most people at work won't know what this is unless they are as sick and twisted about Twilight as I am, i may just have to add it to my regular wardrobe. Hehe... I wonder if my wrist will turn green...


4 Comments:

  1. Dizzz said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Dizzz said...
    The best part of my wearing this piece of collectible is I have so far received 2 compliments on my "unique looking" bracelet. If they only knew it was from Twilight. I suppose this is one of the most discreet pieces, since you don't really see Esme's wrist that frequently in the movie. (yes i noticed this ~ I am a freak)

    I also just convinced my one manager that she "has to read the books"! She said she'll put it on her reading list for this summer. She has no idea what she is getting herself into, muuuuuhahahaha!
    Fire Crotch said...
    Yay! Glad you wore something Twilight related to work! Now we need to get a couple pics posted on your desk/cube and you will be all set!
    Dizzz said...
    Does a desktop background count? I have a New Moon Background on my work computer...

Post a Comment