Wednesday, July 22, 2009

After doing my usual perusal of any new New Moon stills, info, updates, i found on http://www.newmoonmovie.org/ this great HD close-up of a new movie still that was released, and i noticed some funny stuff I wanted to quickly share you all. The picture, shows Alice, Jacob and Bella in Bella's living room. I don't know if this is during actual filming, but i guess we'll find out when the movie comes out.



Ok the first thing I notice here (yes I am an organizational nut-job) is the mess on the coffee table. That is right ladies, i don't first look at sexy jail-bait Jacob or the fact that Alice's hair is really flat (where are those cute pixie spikes??) but that the coffee table is a cluttered mess. At least there is no cigarettes in the ashtray, LMAO.




After a close look at that table, yep still focused on the table, next to the ashtray are two things that I swear we have at home somewhere. First is that little wooden box with a lighthouse on it. (FC doesn't mom have this exact box at home?) I am almost 100% sure we have it. Mom loves lighthouses. Next is the television controller. Go ahead and roll your eyes... I also think my daughter has a hairbrush just like that one, but i am not 100% on that one.




So what does this mean? Nothing really, just a funny thing to throw into a Wednesday blog since i haven't updated since last Thursday, with my Twilight Thursday's ~ Cobra Commander v.s. Edward blog. Shouldn't I wait to post this tomorrow? Probably but I already have my TT Blog for tomorrow mostly written, so what the hell! We'll post it for giggles today!


~~~Post Blog Note ~~~ I ran home at lunch to see if i was correct; this is what I found... Ok I admit I was disappointed; they are not exactly the same thing are they? Oh well it was really funny running around the house looking for these items, and it gave me something fun to blog about on hump day!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    LOL.. I didnt notice the coffee table much. B/c thats what my coffee table always looked like.. Now Alice's hair.. I noticed that right off the bat..

Post a Comment